The Sun Seeker with Sailing (Start Cairns – Until Mar 2019)(Multi Share,Start Cairns, End Surfers Paradise)
The Sun Seeker With Sailing (Start Cairns – Until Mar 2019)(Multi Share,start Cairns, End Surfers Paradise)
Get down on the farm, enjoy the idyllic island life, smile at the crocodiles, snorkel the Whitsundays, dive the Great Barrier Reef, and then dance the night away in Cairns. This extravaganza shows you all that ‘Down Under’ has to offer!
Cairns to Whitsundays Sailing
- Chill on Whitehaven beach one of the worlds top 10 beaches
- Relax on some of Australia’s most famous beaches on the Gold Coast
- From farm stays to hotels to yachting adventures (plus an eco lodge for departures from Sep 2018 onward), this trip has a healthy dose of intrepid and comfortable travel. Cattle stations, snorkelling trips and great nights out will provide a full array of the Australian culture and landscape.
- Whether you’re tucking into fish and chips at the local surf club or a steak in cattle country, we certainly won’t let you go hungry.
- Don’t worry, your Trip Manager and Driver will show you the ropes, otherwise the Captain of your yacht will call the shots. Whether providing local knowledge or lols, our team members are people you can trust.
Cairns to the Whitsundays via Townsville
The Whitsundays to Farmstay
Farmstay to Noosa
Noosa to Surfers Paradise via Brisbane
Depart Surfers Paradise